Hiranandani Crossgate Resale

Hiranandani Crossgate

Hiranandani Crossgate

Hiranandani Crossgate, by House of Hiranandani is located in Devanahalli of North Bangalore. The Hiranandani developers are a symbol of true quality and perfection. The project offers Spacious apartments that sets the tone for a life full of happiness and prosperity. Crossgate opens the gate for a high lifestyle living which you will be proud of. It offers you 2 and 3 BHK apartments in addition with the luxurious amenities such as the Club House, retail facilities, herbal park and many more. The units have a super built up area ranging between 1190 sq. ft. to 1920 sqft. The elevations are made of 7 spacious storeys with wide balconies.

 

This grand project is now for resale. And Owning a home at Crossgate just got easier now with exciting offers. You can now avail a comfortable down payment schemes of about 20:80 payment options while you own a property at the Crossgate. Pay 20% Now and the remaining balance i.e 80% on the Possession.

 

The project interiors are made of Premium specifications and finishing. It features an 8 ft. high door for the grand entry into the apartment. Also it has unique flat slab construction. The layout has ample covered car parking spaces provided. Have a look over the amenities and specifications section for the complete list of features.

 

Location is one of the reasons which makes Hiranandani Crossgate a unbeatable investment destination. Devanahalli is one of the popular residential areas in Bangalore. Most of the property developers have acquired the land which lies between the upcoming international airport and the city. Crossgate project is located in the close proximity to the Bangalore Airport but away from all the hustle-bustle of the city. The land prices here are remarkably low compared to the other residential projects. So while you can own a house at Crossgate for a much lower cost than the other projects close to the International Airport, the appreciation is going to be tremendous as all the areas in the vicinity of the Airport will see a good growth and the development in future times.

Hiranandani Crossgate Resale Highlights

Project Name
Hiranandani Crossgate
Project Type
Apartments
Location
Devanahalli
Project Zone
North
Total Area
NA
Total Units
NA
Builder
Approvals
NA
Project Stage
Ongoing
Unit Type
2,3 BHK
SBA
1190 -1920 sq. ft
Budget
NA
Total Floors
7
Total Towers
NA
Bank Approvals
NA
Possesion Date
NA
  • Electronics City (Hosur Road)- 20 mins
  • Kempegowda International Airport- 5 kms
  • Railway Station- 30 kms
  • Hosur IT Park- 2 kms
  • Narayana Hrudayalaya-10 Kms

Hiranandani Crossgate Resale Amenities

  • Premium clubhouse facilities
  • Sports hall with badminton and squash
  • Supermarket
  • Cards room
  • Parks and recreational grounds
  • Landscaped water bodies
  • Spa and salon
  • Jogging track
  • Fully equipped gymnasium
  • Aerobics hall
  • Family pool and children’s pool
  • ATM facility
  • Fibre To The Home Technology (FTTH):
  • Broadband internet
  • IPTV and DTH TV
  • Video on demand
  • Video/ IP telephony
  • Visitor video message
  • Building management services
  • Home automation
  • Video IP 24/7 surveillance
  • Triple play with voice, video and data on fibre with huge bandwidth

Hiranandani Crossgate Resale Gallery

[gallery link="file" ids="2304,2305"]

Floor Plan of Hiranandani Crossgate Resale

[gallery link="file" columns="4" ids="2283,2284,2285,2286"]

Specifications of Hiranandani Crossgate Resale

  • Ample car parking space
  • Large windows to facilitate ample light and ventilation
  • An 8 ft. high door for a grand entry into the apartment
  • Premium specifications/finishing
  • High speed lifts
  • Unique flat slab construction
Tags :